Certificate - Customer Service Excellence Co-op
- 1 year
- 9,750 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
This program will prepare you to be a leader in providing exceptional customer service and experiences.
Learn about hospitality management from industry leaders in areas like as front desk operations, food and beverage, and customer service. Students will learn problem-solving, relationship-building, leadership, and collaborative skills.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Discover the various areas of hospitality administration, such as front-of-house operations, food and beverage management, and customer service.
- Learn to communicate effectively so that you can work in any corporate situation.
- Concentrate on the most recent advances in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Recognize and comprehend the skills and theoretical knowledge required in today's hospitality and tourist environments.
- Develop abilities such as effective problem solving, communication, exceptional customer service, leadership, and teamwork.
- Acquire the information and skills required for success in the hospitality and tourist industries.
- Add Canadian job experience to your resume.
- Hospitality Career Readiness
- Customer Service
- Front Office Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Work Placement
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 6,750 CAD
- Book Fees 250 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 9,750 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 3 or
- Have the required IELTS 5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.