Certificate - General Business Management
- 1 year
- 19,250 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
This certificate program prepares students for positions in a variety of business management and operational jobs. Instructor-led, classroom-based lectures and in-class learning activities, field trips, workshops, and guest speaker presentations are used to give instruction. You will gain knowledge of business management theories and be able to apply your knowledge to improve business operations.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Learn the skills and information required to be immediately effective in today's work world.
- Improve your cognitive, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities so that you can communicate and work effectively as an individual within an organization and as part of a team.
- Learn about Canadian rules and regulations, as well as how the Canadian legal system affects business operations from an accounting aspect.
- Discover the essential ideas and principles that govern the marketing process.
- Understand financial statements for various types of businesses, how to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and the fundamentals of group accounting.
- Fundamentals of Business Communications
- Principles of Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Principles
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Business Ethics
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 15,750 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 19,250 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 3 or
- Have the required IELTS 5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.