Diploma - Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op
- 1 year
- 14,745 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
Learn to predict information security issues, deploy new network security measures, and avoid various sorts of assaults. Students will develop the professional skills needed to pursue a career in cybersecurity through lab activities and cutting-edge equipment.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Use programs like Cryptool, Wireshark, Zenmap, nmap, Burp Suite, Snort, TCPdump, OpenVAS, and OSSIM to learn how to use them.
- Learn Python programming, SQL, Hyper-V, and mobile simulators/emulators in order to conduct cybersecurity lab experiments.
- Analyze computer systems and networks to assess risks and decide how security policies and protocols might be enhanced.
- Anticipate information security threats and deploy new methods to protect computer systems and networks in enterprises.
- Handle computer communication across different operating systems
- Respond to security alerts, as well as identify and repair weaknesses in computer systems and networks.
- Use technology to carry out or prevent various sorts of cyberattacks.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Computer Networks
- Communications, Operating Systems and Data Management
- Programming Languages for Cybersecurity
- Concepts and Practical Implication of Encryption
- Information Security in the Cyber World
- Penetration Testing
- Work Placement
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 11,245 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 14,745 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.