Diploma - Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- 2 years
- 14,745 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
Learn from guest lecturers and acquire hands-on experience for transferable skills that are in high demand. After successfully completing the course, you will be prepared to pursue industry-recognized qualifications.
Outcomes of the Program:
- Create digital marketing initiatives that include presentations, websites, social media, brochures, reports, and newsletters.
- Utilize tools like WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics.
- Improve your writing skills and develop promotional material.
- Conduct surveys to discover important stakeholders' interests and concerns.
- Create, optimize, and evaluate Google Ads and Bing Ads PPC campaigns.
- Earn a credential from the Digital Marketing Institute.
- Add Canadian job experience to your resume.
- Co-op or Capstone placement
- Introduction to Marketing and Branding
- Google SEO
- Website Building and Design for Marketers
- Google Analytics
- Managing Social Media Sponsored Campaigns*
- Pay Per Click Marketing with Google Ads*
- Campaign Management, Regulations and Compliance
- Work Placement
*These certifications are offered by Google/Facebook respectively and exam fees may apply
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 11,245 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 14,745 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.