Diploma - Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op
- 2 years
- 15,995 CAD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Toronto / Canada
- Toronto School of Management
This two-year Co-op diploma will teach you hospitality and tourist management. Learn how to be customer-driven with a five-star service attitude while gaining food safety, accounting, and marketing skills.
The curriculum prepares students for world-class hospitality and tourism careers with real-world experience.
- Learn about national and international hospitality and tourism.
- Five-star service means satisfying consumers' needs.
- Learn marketing basics and food safety and cleanliness.
- No matter your industry, practice hard and soft skills. You'll learn industry jargon.
- Learn to interpret financial records for account keeping.
- Job hunting, interviews, and professional conduct
- Canadian work experience strengthens resumes
- Start TSoM with IELTS 4.5 to increase business communication
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
- Food and Safety Management
- Academic & Professional Enhancement Skills in Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Accounting Fundamentals for Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Job Search Preparation and Post Placement Study
- Work Placement
Tuition fees for international students
- Tuition Fees 12,495 CAD
- Book Fees 750 CAD
- Registration Fee 250 CAD
- International Student Fees 2,500 CAD
- Total Fees 15,995 CAD
Requirements for applicants
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
English language Proficiency
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 2 or
- Have the required IELTS 4.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
To succeed in Toronto School of Management (TSoM), you should have a PC or laptop. TSoM provides access to university computer laboratories, although availability is not assured and certain software may not be accessible.
About the university
Welcome to Toronto School of Management (TSoM), a cutting-edge postsecondary institution that provides a wide range of career-focused courses in accounting, hospitality, and business administration.
To promote the success of our students and communities, we offer up-to-date, pertinent programs that place a strong emphasis on applied learning.
- Industry partnerships to aid in the development of community-responsive, career-focused education and training.
- Delivering a broad range of certificates that cover many different fields.
- Effective learning paths that acknowledge your prior learning while assisting you in building on your credentials.
- Through our distinctive mix of theoretical, practical, and broad learning, including work experience and numerous chances for experiential learning and entrepreneurship, we promote innovation and entrepreneurship.