Bachelor of Arts - Business Communication
- 4 years
- 76,800 USD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Vancouver / Canada
- University Canada West
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (BABC) is an interdisciplinary degree program that focuses on developing students' theoretical and practical skills in the realms of media, cultural studies, and business.
Professional writing, journalism, public relations, communications, and advertising are among fields that can benefit from the communication strategies and media training students receive in this course.
- Academic Writing
- Business Fundamentals
- Mass Media & Society
- Business Analytics
- Conversational Writing Tools
- Business Communications
- Economics for Business
- Marketing Management
- Business Environment
- Writing for Media
- Data Visualization & Storytelling
- Content Creation
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Business Ethics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Career Preparation
- Project Management
- Risk Communication
- Professional Communications
- Advanced Media & Communications Writing
- Digital Storytelling
- Communication Strategy
- Communication Capstone I
Choose one of:
- Capstone Project
Tuition fees (on campus):
- Total cost - 76,800 USD
- Additional costs related to textbooks and materials for each course are not included in tuition - 1,920 USD
- Total cost - 80,720 USD
- Additional costs related to textbooks and materials for each course are not included in tuition - 2,018 USD
Tuition deposit for international students: 7,900 USD
Tuition fees (online):
- Total cost - 33,640 USD
- Additional costs related to textbooks and materials for each course are not included in tuition - 841 USD
Tuition deposit for international students: 3,000 USD
Requirements for applicants
- Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale)
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English).
About the university
UCW is a cutting-edge university in Canada that focuses on teaching and is centered on business and technology. It offers local and foreign students applied undergraduate and graduate degrees. The university is a vibrant, expanding organization distinguished by its strong ties to the business world and dedication to top-notch student services.
- to serve as an example of a modern Canadian university.
- must be creative, accessible, and current.
- to provide career-focused courses that will prepare graduates for leadership roles.
- to provide students the best possible service and assistance, whether they are studying with us on campus or online.
- to provide flexibility in order to provide access to education for individuals wishing to advance both academically and professionally.
- to provide a varied and demanding learning environment that emphasizes the application of information in the real world and the development of skills for leadership, scholarship, and responsible citizenship.