MBA - Master of Business Administration (Foundation)
- 1 year
- 7,750 USD
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Vancouver / Canada
- University Canada West
We recognize that some prospective MBA students may lack the necessary professional or academic background. The three required MBA Foundation courses are electives. To move on to the MBA proper, students need to have a cumulative GPA (GPA) of at least 3.0 in the MBA Foundation course.
Successful completion of the MBA Foundations course is a prerequisite for enrollment in the MBA proper.
UCW's MBA Foundation is the first program of its kind to make extensive use of OER (Open Educational Resources). There are no textbook or resource fees for any courses in this program.
- Introducing Business and Business Writing
- Quantitative Reasoning and Analysis
- Business Economics
Tuition fees (on campus):
- Total cost - 7,750 USD
- Total cost - 8,135 USD
Tuition deposit for international students: 7,900 USD
Tuition fees (online):
- Total cost - 3,871 USD
Tuition deposit for international students: 3,000 USD
Requirements for applicants
- IELTS of at least 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in writing band) or equivalent (TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo etc.)
- A cumulative GPA of 2.33 or better in a Bachelor degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- One of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
About the university
UCW is a cutting-edge university in Canada that focuses on teaching and is centered on business and technology. It offers local and foreign students applied undergraduate and graduate degrees. The university is a vibrant, expanding organization distinguished by its strong ties to the business world and dedication to top-notch student services.
- to serve as an example of a modern Canadian university.
- must be creative, accessible, and current.
- to provide career-focused courses that will prepare graduates for leadership roles.
- to provide students the best possible service and assistance, whether they are studying with us on campus or online.
- to provide flexibility in order to provide access to education for individuals wishing to advance both academically and professionally.
- to provide a varied and demanding learning environment that emphasizes the application of information in the real world and the development of skills for leadership, scholarship, and responsible citizenship.