Bachelor - Accounting, Audit and Controlling
- 3 years
- 3,800 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
- Warsaw / Poland
Completing the specialization opens up a wide range of opportunities for you to shape your own career, both in the private and public sectors, and it also makes it easier to find work in financial and accounting departments of businesses and other institutions or organizations.
If you want to learn how to audit the financial accounts of local and foreign corporations using International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards, then this concentration is for you.
The specialization's focus on planning, auditing, and controlling economic events is meant to equip students with the tools they need to affect the efficiency with which businesses are managed.
- Study Of State, Law And Politics
- Introduction To Psychology
- Organization And Management Theory
- Fundamentals Of Economics
- Foundations Of Social Communication
- Academic Skills
- Foundations Of Philosophy
- Occupational Health And Safety Training
- Research Methodology In Social Sciences
- Fundamentals Of Private And Public Finance
- Principles Of Economic Law
- Principles Of Accounting
- Quantitative Methods - Statistics
- Management Of Organizations
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Analysis
- International Finance
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning And Business Plan
- Financial Reporting
- Operational Controlling
- Accounting Standards
- Budget Accounting
- Accounting For Financial Institutions
- Business Valuation And Value Based Managements
- Fiscal Control
- Accounting For Capital Groups
- Tax Accounting
- ANNUALLY 3,500 EUR
- PER SEMESTER* 1,900 EUR
*Semester payment is possible from the second year of studies.
Requirements for applicants
- English Proficiency Proof (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE)
- An official high school transcript from the last high school attended or from a home school program. All transcripts issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Official transcripts from all college-level credit courses obtained while in high school (if any).
About the university
Opportunities abound Poland's University of Economics and Human Sciences. Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in the middle of Warsaw, and it provides students with a range of opportunities for personal growth, professional advancement, and intellectual exploration.
We are one of the best private universities in Poland and have been providing education in the humanities, social sciences, and economics for over 20 years. Our innovative teaching methods and welcoming attitude toward student ideas and initiatives set us apart.
Vizja Park - a campus of dreams
There are a total of 118 classrooms available on campus, in addition to four auditoriums with a combined total of 223 and 296 seats, and a main auditorium with a foyer that can carry up to 463. We are able to offer courses in areas like statistical computation, computer graphics, database management, mobile app development, and the use of any and all programming languages thanks to the eight computer labs located throughout the building.
The University in rankings
Since its inception, Warsaw's University of Economics and Human Sciences has carefully selected its faculty, hiring only the most eminent academics and professionals from Poland and beyond. Because of this, our University has been steadily climbing in national rankings. Students and applicants alike sing our praises because they know they will be taught by some of the best in the field.
Internationally recognized CEEMAN IQA Accreditation has been granted to the University.
The University has partnerships with many other world-class universities and research facilities in a variety of nations.