Bachelor of Commerce - Management Information Systems
- 4 years
- 22,460 CAD/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
Courses in accounting, marketing, and finance will provide you with a solid foundation in all aspects of modern business.
Through specialized courses in e-business, production and operations management, and information system analysis, you can learn how to use, analyze, and manage information systems in order to succeed in business.
- Introduction to Canadian Business
- The Aboriginal Peoples of Canada
- Finite Mathematics for Business and Economics or Linear Algebra
- Calculus for Non-majors or Calculus I
- Business Communications
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management I
- Organizational Behaviour
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Management Science
- Applied Business Computing
- Statistics for Business and the Social Sciences or Basic Statistics
300 and 400 Level
- Introduction to Business Law
- Financial Management II
- Human Resource Management
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Behavioural Marketing
- Production and Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Managerial Economics
Two of the following:
- Marketing Communications
- Sales Management
- Services Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Channels and Retail Marketing
- International Marketing
- Tuition* 22,460 CAD
- Student Fees* 1,690 CAD
- Books* 1,600 CAD
*Tuition, fees and books are subject to change and vary among programs.
Requirements for applicants
- Meet UNBC's English language requirements
- Meet the international admission requirements by country or meet the admission with a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent)
- Complete the required high school course equivalencies.
About the university
One of Canada's top universities, UNBC is situated in the breathtaking scenery of northern British Columbia.
Excellent undergraduate and graduate learning opportunities are offered by UNBC in the areas of cultures, economics, health, sciences, and the environment. We share the exhilaration of new knowledge with our students and the results of our teaching and research with the world as one of British Columbia's research-intensive institutions. UNBC is a welcome place with a warm, inclusive, and supportive learning environment in addition to cultivating and celebrating academic excellence.
The University of the North by and for the North is UNBC. Our students, alumni, teachers, staff, and the communities we serve all feel a strong sense of ownership, purpose, and adventure as a result of our goal. We are also Canada's Green UniversityTM, paving the road for everyone's future to be more sustainable.
To affect people's lives and communities in the North and around the world while being Canada's top destination university in terms of personal character.
To have an impact on the world today and inspire future leaders.
UNBC's Academic Structure
- Faculty of Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Human and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Division of Medical Sciences