Bachelor - Real Estate Management
- 4 years
- 9,800 EUR/year
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
Business Administration encompasses all organisations and professions. The exciting world of property development and real estate management necessitates entrepreneurship, organisation, and project management skills.
Students who select the BBA Specialisation in Real Estate Management as part of the BBA route International Business Administration study about property portfolio management, appraisals, and purchasing and selling procedures in different countries. You will investigate the exciting world of real estate as an investment, investigate the relationship between property, insurance, and taxation, and then comprehend the complex system of loans and mortgages that are involved in the highly profitable industry of property development, buying, and selling.
A thorough understanding of the real estate industry enables business administrators to perform their specialty tasks inside organisations and firms involved in the purchase and sale of property or locations for industrial purposes or investment. These specialists are also taught to work independently as real estate consultants and counsellors, as real estate is one of the primary growth areas in which individual entrepreneurs are becoming extremely successful today.
These programmes will provide graduates with an understanding of real estate, project development, and general business, as well as the knowledge, abilities, and attitudes necessary to contribute to organisational objectives at the entry level.
Real Estate Investment Strategy & Finance, Sustainable Real Estate Management, Facilities Management & Commercial Properties, International Mortgages & Loans, and Commercial Real Estate Management are among the modules covered.
Annual: 9,800 EUR
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Bachelor Programmes
- High School Diploma or final certificate, equivalent to the Netherlands HAVO or MBO level-4 diploma / UK AS & A-Level or BTEC. Please contact the Admissions Office to receive High School diploma comparisons. Advanced Placement / Credit Transfer Possible - please see Credit Transfer & Accreditation of Prior Learning at WUASfor more information.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent. Click here for an overview of the equivalent scores.
- TOEFL Code of Wittenborg is 4889.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.