Master of Business Management - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
This innovative Master of Science in Business Administration program pushes its students to the highest academic standards with a curriculum that integrates rigorous case study and research. Students do a short work placement that is typically directly related to their final project as part of the degree's professional-based learning module and during the program's designated "project weeks."
The curriculum includes both MBA-specific and more generalized courses in economics, management, and business administration. Students will be able to expand their understanding of corporate management and administration through the program's modules on topics such global economics and strategic management, globalization, society, and culture.
The course provides a well-rounded introduction to entrepreneurship and innovation, allowing students to examine the contributions of entrepreneurs to society and the economy with a critical eye.
Students who focus on entrepreneurship and innovation will also think about topics like 'Venture Capital & Private Equity' and 'Corporate Sustainability' in a world where traditional approaches to running businesses and managing organizations have given way to more forward-thinking ideas.
- Marketing Management
- Globalisation, Society & Culture
- Research Methods Introduction (Final Project)
- The World Economy
- Professional Inquiry
- International Corporate Sustainability
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Research Methods (Final Project)
- Micro Economics - Global Perspectives
- Strategic Management
- Project Module (3 Project Weeks, linked to Final Project)
- Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- Critical Perspectives on Entrepreneurship
Semester 3 (Work Placement & Graduation)
- Professional-Based Learning
- Final Project
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.