Master of Business Management - Event Management
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
This fascinating Master of Science in Business Administration (MSc) program requires students to study at a rigorous academic level, incorporating both case studies and research. However, the degree program is also designed with a practical approach, requiring students to complete a brief work placement that is often directly related to their final project, and including project weeks and professional enquiries.
The curriculum includes both traditional MBA fare and more general studies in business, economics, and management. Students will be able to deepen their understanding of corporate management and administration through the program's modules on topics such global economics and strategic management, globalization, society, and culture.
- Marketing Management
- Globalisation, Society & Culture
- Research Methods Introduction (Final Project)
- The World Economy
- Professional Inquiry
- Critical Perspectives in Event Management
- New Media, Marketing and Analytics
- Research Methods (Final Project)
- Micro Economics - Global Perspectives
- Strategic Management
- Project Module (3 Project Weeks, linked to Final Project)
- Event Design & Management
- Event Theory & Practice
Semester 3 (Work Placement & Graduation)
- Professional-Based Learning
- Final Project
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.