Master of Business Management - Finance
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
This engaging MSc, Master of Business Management, with concentration modules in Finance, pushes students to the highest academic standards through a rigorous curriculum that combines case studies and research. However, the degree program is also designed with a practical approach, requiring students to complete a brief work placement that is often directly related to their final project; this is accomplished through project weeks, professional enquiry, and a module of professional-based learning.
The curriculum covers both traditional MBA topics and broader topics in economics and management at the master's level. Students will be able to expand their understanding of corporate management and administration through the program's modules on topics such global economics and strategic management, globalization, society, and culture.
One focus of the finance concentration is on strategic planning as it pertains to business and organizational management. This is done in tandem with the idea that a company's future is heavily influenced by its leadership's grasp of the company's finances.
Risk taking and risk management are inextricably intertwined with institutional evolution, business expansion, and strategic budgeting as revealed by the finance subfield.
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Business Operations
- International Management
- Information Management
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- Business Statistics
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Strategic Management
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.