MBA - Clean Technology Management
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (WUAS) developed their Master of Business Administration (MBA) concentration in Clean Technology Management (Energy & Clean Tech) in response to a European Union (EU) Interregional-funded research project involving the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
The goal of the GREAT (which stands for "Growing Renewable Energy Applications and Technologies") initiative was to inspire small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and SME coalitions to create and implement environmentally friendly technology solutions for issues including Renewable Energy, Smart Grid, and Distributed Generation.
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
Semester 2 provides students with one compulsory module strategic management that builds on the core modules from Semester 1. In addition to that, students follow 3 modules from the chosen specialist “pathway” Energy & Clean Technology .
Semester 2 Specialist Modules
- Business Statistics
- Smart Grids
- Strategic Management
- Renewable Energy: Solar, Wind, Hydro
- Zero-Energy Buildings and Energy Transition
During Semester 2, students are also given 9 sessions of Quantitative and Qualitative Techniques for Research in preparation of the Final Project. They will complete this with the production and submission of a Final Project Proposal.
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.