MBA - Data Analytics
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
Our Master of Business Administration program at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences has a concentration in data analytics for full-time and part-time students from the Netherlands and throughout the world with a 'tech' background.
In order to work with big data and integrate data science into business, students will hone their skills in business and the administration and management of data analytics. Since the sector is always changing, we collaborate with professionals in the field to update the curriculum and make sure it's relevant to today's fast-paced business world.
Students with at least three years of professional work experience in the sciences or technologies are encouraged to apply. Admission criteria do not include prior experience in business or management. The first semester of this modular program is focused on providing you with a firm grounding in management and the tools you'll need to go on to specialize in the MBA in Data Analytics.
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Business Statistics
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- Strategic Management
- Data Management Ethics
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.