MBA - Digital Transformation
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
Full-time and part-time students with a 'tech' background from the Netherlands and throughout the world can enroll in the Master of Business Administration program at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences and choose to specialize in Digital Transformation.
The goal of this concentration in Digital Transformation is to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage change and innovation in today's fast-paced business world. The goal is to help students make sense of the new digital disruptive technologies that are revolutionizing the way businesses operate and the structure of entire industries. Some corporate processes and industries are being disrupted while others are being spawned as a direct result of the Internet of Things (IoT), hyper-connectivity, and virtual reality. Business experts familiar with these kinds of technology are consciously formulating these shifts so that their organizations can reap the full benefits of them.
Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in a STEM field and at least three years of professional job experience. Admission criteria do not include prior experience in business or management.
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
- Digital Innovation & Business Transformation
- Business Statistics
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- Strategic Management
- Digital Disruption & Strategy
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.