MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
An MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation can help you advance your management career, launch a new entrepreneurial path, or enter the innovation and strategic change management sector or department of a company. It can also help you transition into a new role in managing a business, either as an entrepreneur or a "intrapreneur," within an existing organization.
This MBA was developed by a group of professors and business professionals from around the world for those who are ready to advance into management positions in their current positions or in the workforce. This MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation includes the standard MBA curriculum as well as specialized coursework on topics like business strategy and innovation.
Throughout the Wittenborg MBA, we take a strategic view of business and management, always from a global perspective, and train you to make significant contributions to the future of your current or future employers.
Students from any major or field of study are encouraged to apply to this program.
Using a "block format," the MBA course of study covers two modules every six weeks. You will take core courses with other master's degree students in business management who are focusing on a variety of disciplines. Groups are lively, exceedingly multinational, and different as a result of the six entry points per year.
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
- Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- International Corporate Sustainability
- Business Statistics
- Strategic Management
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Throughout the programme: Research Methods, 3 Project weeks, leading to the Final Project
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.