MBA - International Management
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
The mission of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program at Wittenborg University is to prepare students for careers as business administration managers in both the public and private sectors.
Both large-scale management and policymaking roles, as well as middle- and upper-level management roles in SMEs, fall under this category.
This course is designed to help students develop the analytical and evaluative skills necessary to formulate, develop, and implement effective organizational policies, visions, goals, and solutions. Using this information, they should be able to apply and deploy methods to innovate, optimize, and (re-)structure strategic processes and their vision for the firm or organization as a whole. From a global viewpoint, it is important for students to learn how to assess their surroundings, both macro and micro, and adjust their actions and roles accordingly.
- Finance and Management Accounting
- Marketing Administration
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Human Resource Administration
- Management of Operations
- International Administration
- Management of Information
- Methods of investigation
- Globalization, Societies, and Culture
- Global Corporate Sustainability
- Statistics for Business
- Strategic Leadership
- International Advisory
- Module of Project (3 Project Weeks)
18,300 EUR - complete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
The admission requirements (criteria) for the MBA are as follows:
- a Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- It is not necessary to have obtained a Bachelor degree from the domain of Business Administration, however in their degree students must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
- a minimum of 3 years professional experience;
- 5 years professional experience preferred;
- Applicants are requested to provide 2 reference letters from which at least one is a reference from a company or organization where they have worked before;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.