MBA - Smart Industry
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is about to begin, and it will have a profound impact on businesses and the way we all work. The industry is in for a major shakeup in the next decades as a result of this revolution, which is being spurred by the rapid rise of ICT innovation. Businesses and sectors can boost their competitiveness by taking use of the opportunities provided by ICT more quickly and effectively thanks to this overarching theme.
WUAS's Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Smart Industry program is tailored to help aspiring business leaders grapple with the consequences of exponential technologies like AI, sophisticated robotics and cognitive automation, cutting-edge analytics, and the IIoT.
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Information Management
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Business Statistics
- New Smart Economy
- Cyber Security in Integrated Autonomous Business Operations
- Strategic Management
During Semester 2, students are also given 9 sessions of Quantitative and Qualitative Techniques for Research in preparation of the Final Project. They will complete this with the production and submission of a Final Project Proposal.
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.