MBA - Sports Business Management
- 1,5 years
- 18,300 EUR
- Rolling admission
- Rolling admission
An MBA in Sports Business Management can prepare you for a management job in the sports sector, whether you want to move up in your current position or enter the field for the first time.
This MBA was developed by a group of professors and business professionals from around the world for those who are ready to advance into management positions in their current positions or in the workforce. In addition to the foundational courses in business administration, an MBA in Sports Business Management provides students with specialized training for executive and managerial positions in the multibillion-dollar sports industry.
individuals seeking an MBA with a focus on sports management, as well as individuals from other disciplines with an interest in the sports business sector, are the target audience for this program.
We provide you with the tools to make significant contributions to the future of your current or future organization through our strategic approach to business and management, with a focus on the sports business sector and an emphasis on an international perspective that runs throughout the Wittenborg MBA.
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
- Sports in the Global Marketplace
- Ethical and Social Responsibility: Theory and Application
- Business Statistics
- Strategic Management (in Sports Business)
- Critical Issues in Sports & Leisure
18,300 EUR - сomplete programme (9,150 EUR - per year)
Requirements for applicants
Entry Requirements - Master Programmes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- 3 years professional experience;
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6 or TOEFL equivalent.
About the university
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn is a young, innovative, and fully approved business school. Wittenborg University was founded in 1987. With over a thousand students and faculty members from over a hundred different countries, this private university of applied sciences and business school in the Netherlands boasts the distinction of being the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Amsterdam campus is an active part of the institution and features a curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurship.
Wittenborg’s Mission & Vision
The long-term goal of Wittenborg University is to be recognized globally as a leading university of applied sciences known for its international, innovative approach to teaching, research, and service to the (business) community. According to Wittenborg, "Better Yourself, Better Our World" should be everyone's guiding principle.
By providing an environment where internationalization, diversity, and ethics provide the foundation for effective applied, research-informed, global learning, Wittenborg's mission is to make a positive social impact in Apeldoorn and the surrounding region.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is based in Apeldoorn and Amsterdam.
- Wittenborg has over 1200 students from over 100 nationalities in Apeldoorn, and because of its international character, it takes pride in offering all its students quality student housing in its own campus accommodation in the town center and in own-managed student apartments close to the university.
- Business, tourism, and culture surround the Amsterdam Campus. The 100+ Wittenborg business and entrepreneurship students commonly live in Amsterdam and combine their studies with business start-ups. The study is in a modern business building near Schiphol Airport and public transportation.