Bachelor of Arts - International Trade and Finance
- 4 years
- 6,500 USD/year
- Sep 2023
- Aug 2023
- Izmir / Turkey
- Yasar University
The Department of International Trade and Finance prepares students for business life, training them as professionals, who can design strategies suitable for international trade, position Turkish goods and services in an international environment, understand the structure of international trade establishments, and contribute to the national economy by analysing various financial models.
Graduates of this programme find careers in companies dealing with Foreign Trade and Capital, SMEs(small and middle sized companies) which are operating globally, internationally funded companies, commercial sections of Embassies, and in the trade/finance division of national/international companies.
- Introduction to economics
- Fundamentals of international trade 1
- Calculus for business 1
- English for academic purposes 1
- Turkish 1
- Research culture
- Introduction to economics 2
- Fundamentals of international trade 2
- Computer applications in international trade and finance
- English for academic purposes 2
- Turkish 2
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Atatürk's principles and history of revolution 1
- Eu and turkey's foreign trade
- Principles of statistics 1
- Project culture
- Social responsibility
- Modern languages
- Introduction to business
- Atatürk's principles and history of revolution 2
- International trade environment
- Occupational health and safety 1
- Principles of statistics 2
- Modern languages
- International trade theory
- Principles of finance 1
- International financial management
- Banking services and operations
- Principles of finance 2
- Financial markets and institutions
- Global trade in the modern world
- Investment analysis and portfolio man
- Financial risk and derivatives
Tuition fee: 6,500 USD/year
Application fee: 50 USD one-time
Requirements for applicants
- High school/secondary education (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English/Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- Quota for the department is 2 ppl and is applicable for all the applications around the world
- TOEFL IBT 78
- CAE Grade B or above
- Yasar University FLAT exam 65%
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
About the university
Selçuk Yaşar Sports and Education Foundation launched Yaşar University in Izmir in 2001 to promote culture, art, and design and provide education, research, and services to the local and worldwide society.
Yaşar University offers 2 graduate schools, 9 faculties, 1 school of applied science, 2 vocational schools, and a school of foreign languages to create the difference pupils require and grow persons with academic and professional knowledge, social responsibility, and arts awareness. Yaşar University offers 10 doctorate, 23 master, 32 undergraduate, and 13 associate degree programmes.
Yaşar University was recognised by the Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA) for the first time in 2011 and again for 10 years in 2016. It continues to deliver high-quality English language instruction to students learning English as a second language. Students can also take international-standard German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Greek language classes.
The European Commission has awarded Yaşar University the Erasmus Success Story twice in a decade for its collaboration and exchange agreements with over 600 universities from 65 countries. 258 students from 58 countries attend Yaşar University.
Yaşar University has 9484 students, 414 academic staff, and 323 administrative employees, and it focuses on providing high-quality education to students who want to maximise their university experience.